Make this chocolate peppermint bundt cake this holiday season! It’s rich and moist, and full of deep chocolate and cool mint flavor. Plus, an amazing giveaway from KitchenAid!
It’s a brand-new week! I hope you’re feeling rested, refreshed, and ready to take it on!
We are in high Christmas gear over here at my house. The holiday baking is officially done, and now I’ve moved on to shopping, wrapping, and decorating. So many things I need to squeeze in before the big day! I hope it all comes together perfectly, and everyone in my family (including me!) can enjoy a relaxing and memorable holiday.
This chocolate peppermint bundt will definitely be making an appearance on our holiday dessert table!
I’m a HUGE fan of the chocolate peppermint flavor combo. Honestly, I love it all year ’round, but especially around Christmastime. There’s something so wintry and comforting about it!
This chocolate peppermint bundt cake feeds a big crowd, and it’s so easy to make. The batter all comes together in one bowl, and you just bake it up, turn it out, and drizzle it with a smooth chocolate ganache. Sprinkle the top with a few crushed candy canes, for a pretty presentation that just screams “Holiday!”
The texture is moist and rich, and that whisper of cool peppermint balances out the chocolate in the most delicious way.
And guess what else? I have another giveaway for you! This one might be the best one of all. TWO brand-new Artisan® Mini Stand Mixers! You can keep one for yourself and give one to a special someone. It’s a gift that keeps on giving. Enter using the widget below:
Good luck! And be sure to click over to KitchenAid’s blog, The Kitchenthusiast, for the full recipe and step-by-step tutorial for this scrummy chocolate peppermint bundt cake!
Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake
Make this chocolate peppermint bundt cake this holiday season! It's rich and moist, and full of deep chocolate and cool mint flavor.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 1 ½ cups (300 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (120 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (110 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (60 grams) cake flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (240 grams) Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4 ounces (114 grams) semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup (92 grams) heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 peppermint candy canes, roughly chopped
- Please visit KitchenAid's blog, The Kitchenthusiast, for the full recipe directions and step-by-step pictorial.