You'll fall in love with this blondie recipe! Chewy-gooey and fudgy, with a rich, caramel brown sugar taste. They're the best blondies ever!
Calories: 464 kcal
- 2 cups brown sugar loosely packed (I used 1 1/2 cups light brown + 1/2 cup dark brown)
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chips (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc)*
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, macadamias, etc.)*
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Mist a 9x9-inch baking pan with non-stick spray, and line it with parchment paper.
Place the brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in chips/nuts (if using), and transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan, smoothing it in an even layer.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until set around the edges but still soft towards the center.
Cool completely and cut into squares.
More tasty bar recipes:
Amount Per Serving (1 blondie)
Calories 464 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 67mg 22%
Sodium 206mg 9%
Potassium 172mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 58g 19%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 10.2%
Vitamin C 0.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.