Pumpkin Dessert Recipes for Fall
Celebrate Fall with these delicious seasonal Pumpkin Dessert Recipes!
Hi friends! It’s Tuesday morning and at the time this post is scheduled to go live, I’ll be busy setting up a dessert table at WTXF Fox Philadelphia.
For today’s show, we’ll be focusing on seasonal pumpkin desserts for Fall! And boy do I have some great ones to share with you.
As far as I’m concerned, it just wouldn’t be Fall without pumpkin. There’s no better time to enjoy it than right now. I’ve seen it in drinks (hello, PSL!), all sorts of savory dishes, and of course, dessert recipes <—my favorite 😉 Here on Baking a Moment, I try to offer something for every occasion. So first up we have these gluten-free, dairy-free Pumpkin Butter Alfajores. They’re made with no refined sugar, and filled with an easy pumpkin butter that you’ll want to spread on just about everything! Just like your favorite pumpkin pie, in cookie form! Click here for the recipe.
Next up is something for those times when you really want to impress. My Pumpkin Cannoli make a really special dessert for a dinner party. The shells are baked (not fried) from lacy almond florentine cookies. The flavor is incredible, like a praline almost, accented with orange and sea salt. And the filling is so light and airy, with a nice warmth from the ginger. This recipe can also be made ahead and served as a dip, with the cookies as chips. The recipe can be found here.
Now if you’re looking for a jaw-dropping centerpiece for your table, look no further than this Pumpkin Boston Cream Pie. Layers of moist spiced pumpkin cake are sandwiched around a creamy maple custard, and topped with the most unbelievable caramelized white chocolate ganache! It’s like nothing you’ve ever tasted before! I’m telling you, you’ll want to make this recipe for the ganache alone. Here’s the recipe.
And finally, we have Pumpkin Creme Brulee. Let’s face it, we don’t always have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, crafting an unforgettable dessert. These are the times when you know you can turn to creme brulee. The name might be fancy, but don’t let that fool you. The truth is, this is one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever bake. And the result is so creamy-dreamy, warmly spiced and infused with that unmistakable pumpkin flavor. You’ll swoon when your spoon breaks through the crunchy caramelized sugar shell and dips into that soft custard! Get the recipe here.
Still hungry for more? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best pumpkin desserts I’ve seen around:
1. Brown Butter Pumpkin Chai Waffles by Eats Well with Others
2. Caramel Pumpkin Milkshakes by Chocolate with Grace
3. Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Scones by Recipe Runner
4. Ginger Snap Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches by Urban Bakes
5. Homemade Pumpkin Monkey Bread by The Law Student’s Wife
6. Mini Pumpkin Layer Cakes by The Baker Chick
7. Mini Powdered Sugar Pumpkin Donuts by Crunchy Creamy Sweet
8. Nutella Filled Pumpkin Streusel Cake with Chai Spice Glaze by Life Made Sweeter
9. Pumpkin Kahlua Cupcakes by Living Better Together
10. Buttermilk and Maple Pumpkin Pie by Bakeaholic Mama
11. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Hazelnuts and Coconut by Cooking and Beer
12. Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) Jello Shots by Glazed and Confused
13. Pumpkin Zucchini Bread by Girl Versus Dough
14. Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread by Cookie Monster Cooking
15. Pumpkin Oatmeal Candy Bar Cookies by Recipe Girl
16. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hip Foodie Mom
17. Pumpkin S’more Whoopie Pies by Grandbaby Cakes
18. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars by Shugary Sweets
19. Pumpkin Pie Rice Crispy Treats by Snixy Kitchen
20. Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Cake by Nutmeg Nanny
21. Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream by Blahnik Baker
22. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn by Food Faith Fitness
23. Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu by Dessert for Two
24. Pumpkin Belgian Waffles by Club Narwhal
25. Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter by The Kitchen McCabe
26. Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast Casserole by Shared Appetite
27. Pumpkin Spice Bars with Bourbon Butter Glaze by This Gal Cooks
For those of you who aren’t Philly locals, I’ll be posting a video of the segment tomorrow, here on the blog! Thanks so much for always supporting me, you guys! I could never have the courage to do this sort of thing if it weren’t for the strength and support I get from you. Love you to pieces!
SO. MUCH. PUMPKIN.
I think it’s time the internet dubs you the official Pumpkin Queen. 🙂
thanks for the love!
Oh my!!! Everything looks so good!!! I get so much inspiration from just looking at your pictures! I still want to try your macaroon recipe but have not gotten around to doing it! Hopefully soon! Yes, pumpkin galore! One of my favorite veggies to bake with! I am so happy we are in this season too!!! Your images are beautiful and I know that they taste amazingly too!!! Congratulations on all the wonderful things that are happening in your life! How do you manage to blog, Mom and do all you do??? Please pass that secret ingredient!!!
This post is a killer for someone who is as decisive (and as crazy for pumpkin!) as me!! Thanks for putting them all in one place, I am drooling just looking at them all Allie! Yum.
Thanks Tashiana! There’s just so much pumpkin goodness out there right now, am I right??
I adore all of your pumpkin recipes! You are so incredibly talented. Best of luck to you today!
Aw thank you so much Jen and right back at ya!
Yay, so excited for you Allie! Hope everything went well today!
Oh my goodness, I am in pumpkin heaven! So many incredible and delicious recipes! I am absolutely in love with all of your pumpkin recipes you made especially that pumpkin boston cream pie! Can’t wait to check out all these other mouthwatering recipes too and thank you so much for including one of mine sweetie 🙂 Pinning!
Oh of course! How could I not include your gorgeous cake??? Thank you so much for the encouragement Kelly! Everything went smoothly and I was home in plenty of time to pick the little guy up from preK 😉
Oh, is it so bad if I want all of these pumpkin recipes????
If it is then I’m right there with ya! Lol I couldn’t stop drooling the whole time I was putting this roundup together.
The pumpkin cannoli’s look delicious. I’ll be sure to look through some of the other pumpkin recipes as well. This collaboration was a great idea.
Thanks Chineka! I’m so happy you enjoyed! Thank you so much for the great feedback 😉
Fun post—-I liked browsing thru all of these delightful tantalizing desserts!
Oh I know! I was loving every one of them, lol! Thanks Carol 😉
I can’t wait to see your segment, Allie! You are so great in front of the camera!
Gah! I have never done TV but I bet you did awesome! Thank you so much for including my coffee cake in this delicious round up!
My pleasure Brandi! That cake seriously knocked my socks off. 😉
wow, these pumpkin recipes look great! I don’t know where to start!! Thanks for the great round up! 🙂
SO much pumpkin goodness, I can’t stand it 🙂 I’ll be watching your segment extra closely for tips… I will be doing my own (to help promote National Buffalo Mac and Cheese Day!) on Fox 19 Morning Cincinnati next Friday. I’m just a tad bit nervous, lol
Great round-up of pumpkin recipes Allie…good luck today!!
Thanks so much sweetie!
Hooray you go Allie! No one knows pumpkin like you girl. Thanks for including me my dear.
Thanks Jocelyn! And of course 😉
Congrats on another news segment! Can’t wait to see the clip!
Thanks honey! It was a lot of fun!