Pumpkin Dessert Recipes for Fall
Celebrate Fall with these delicious seasonal Pumpkin Dessert Recipes!
Hi friends! It’s Tuesday morning and at the time this post is scheduled to go live, I’ll be busy setting up a dessert table at WTXF Fox Philadelphia.
For today’s show, we’ll be focusing on seasonal pumpkin desserts for Fall! And boy do I have some great ones to share with you.
As far as I’m concerned, it just wouldn’t be Fall without pumpkin. There’s no better time to enjoy it than right now. I’ve seen it in drinks (hello, PSL!), all sorts of savory dishes, and of course, dessert recipes <—my favorite 😉 Here on Baking a Moment, I try to offer something for every occasion. So first up we have these gluten-free, dairy-free Pumpkin Butter Alfajores. They’re made with no refined sugar, and filled with an easy pumpkin butter that you’ll want to spread on just about everything! Just like your favorite pumpkin pie, in cookie form! Click here for the recipe.
Next up is something for those times when you really want to impress. My Pumpkin Cannoli make a really special dessert for a dinner party. The shells are baked (not fried) from lacy almond florentine cookies. The flavor is incredible, like a praline almost, accented with orange and sea salt. And the filling is so light and airy, with a nice warmth from the ginger. This recipe can also be made ahead and served as a dip, with the cookies as chips. The recipe can be found here.
Now if you’re looking for a jaw-dropping centerpiece for your table, look no further than this Pumpkin Boston Cream Pie. Layers of moist spiced pumpkin cake are sandwiched around a creamy maple custard, and topped with the most unbelievable caramelized white chocolate ganache! It’s like nothing you’ve ever tasted before! I’m telling you, you’ll want to make this recipe for the ganache alone. Here’s the recipe.
And finally, we have Pumpkin Creme Brulee. Let’s face it, we don’t always have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, crafting an unforgettable dessert. These are the times when you know you can turn to creme brulee. The name might be fancy, but don’t let that fool you. The truth is, this is one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever bake. And the result is so creamy-dreamy, warmly spiced and infused with that unmistakable pumpkin flavor. You’ll swoon when your spoon breaks through the crunchy caramelized sugar shell and dips into that soft custard! Get the recipe here.
Still hungry for more? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best pumpkin desserts I’ve seen around:
1. Brown Butter Pumpkin Chai Waffles by Eats Well with Others
2. Caramel Pumpkin Milkshakes by Chocolate with Grace
3. Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Scones by Recipe Runner
4. Ginger Snap Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches by Urban Bakes
5. Homemade Pumpkin Monkey Bread by The Law Student’s Wife
6. Mini Pumpkin Layer Cakes by The Baker Chick
7. Mini Powdered Sugar Pumpkin Donuts by Crunchy Creamy Sweet
8. Nutella Filled Pumpkin Streusel Cake with Chai Spice Glaze by Life Made Sweeter
9. Pumpkin Kahlua Cupcakes by Living Better Together
10. Buttermilk and Maple Pumpkin Pie by Bakeaholic Mama
11. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Hazelnuts and Coconut by Cooking and Beer
12. Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) Jello Shots by Glazed and Confused
13. Pumpkin Zucchini Bread by Girl Versus Dough
14. Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread by Cookie Monster Cooking
15. Pumpkin Oatmeal Candy Bar Cookies by Recipe Girl
16. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hip Foodie Mom
17. Pumpkin S’more Whoopie Pies by Grandbaby Cakes
18. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars by Shugary Sweets
19. Pumpkin Pie Rice Crispy Treats by Snixy Kitchen
20. Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Cake by Nutmeg Nanny
21. Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream by Blahnik Baker
22. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn by Food Faith Fitness
23. Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu by Dessert for Two
24. Pumpkin Belgian Waffles by Club Narwhal
25. Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter by The Kitchen McCabe
26. Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast Casserole by Shared Appetite
27. Pumpkin Spice Bars with Bourbon Butter Glaze by This Gal Cooks
For those of you who aren’t Philly locals, I’ll be posting a video of the segment tomorrow, here on the blog! Thanks so much for always supporting me, you guys! I could never have the courage to do this sort of thing if it weren’t for the strength and support I get from you. Love you to pieces!