Irish Cream Profiteroles: Pate a Choux Puffs filled with a Fluffy Bailey’s Irish Cream Mousse and Topped with Dark Chocolate Ganache
I’m so excited to be bringing you this recipe today! I think it’s a really fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s day!
Do you remember my last post, about how to make perfect pate a choux? Well, there was a method to my madness there ;) You’re going to need those big, beautiful, eggy puffs for today’s recipe.
I showed you how after they were baked, they puffed up and hollowed out inside. Well, today, we will be filling them with the lightest, creamiest, booziest Irish Cream Whiskey mousse you’ve ever tasted!
The mousse is super simple to prepare. It’s just three components, folded together and chilled:
- White Chocolate melted together with Irish Cream Liqueur
- Egg whites whipped with sugar
- Whipped cream
It doesn’t get much simpler than that! Just spoon a little of that fluffy mousse filling into the hollows of your choux puffs.
These are so heavenly, just dusted with a little powdered sugar for garnish! But since I love you guys so much, I decided to go all out for ya.
Warm chocolate sauce, baby!
And now for the best part of all! I’ve teamed up with ten of my best bloggy buddies to bring you a whole smorgasbord of St. Patty’s Day dessert ideas!
1. URBAN BAKES – Sweet & Salty Boozy Irish Truffle Cake
2. Baking a Moment – Irish Cream Profiteroles
3. The Cheery Baker – Baileys Mint Chocolate Poke Cake
4. Grandbaby Cakes – #KissMeImIrish Baileys Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
5. bethcakes – Irish Car Bomb Cake
6. gotta get baked – Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake
7. Jessiker Bakes – #KissMeImIrish Guinness Chocolate Cake
8. Blahnik Baker – Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Whiskey Caramel and
9. Bakes In Slippers - Guinness Chocolate Stout Milkshake
10. Chez CateyLou- Guinness Stout Chocolate Donuts #KissMeImIrish
11. House of Bakes – Drunken Blondie
What do you think? I have some super talented friends, amirite? Have fun drooling, you guys, I’ll be checking back in with you all on Friday with more fun treats.
*This post contains affiliate links*