Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bites
It’s peanut butter overload! Moist and fudgy homemade brownie bites, with a REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup tucked inside, topped with rich peanut butter cheesecake and REESE’S Pieces! Score big with this chocolate-y treat!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #snacktalk #CollectiveBias
Surprise! I’m posting on a Monday this week 🙂
To be honest I am a little under the weather. I’ve been fighting this scratchy throat/body aches thing for a few days now. I’m a little behind on my social media sharing, but it hasn’t stopped me from creating this RIDICULOUS treat for you guys.
I think it’s just perfect for snacking on during this sports-frenzy-basketball-bracket-craze-phenomenon that everyone is obsessed with at the moment.
With a house-full of boys, I’m sure you can imagine that it’s nothing but sports on tv all weekend long at my house. I may not be much of a sports-fan myself, but I’m all about keeping my guys happy with yummy treats, so last week I swung by Wal-Mart and picked up a few bags of REESE’S, so I could whip these babies up.
You all know how I feel about game-day food. IMHO, it needs to be individually portioned and pop-able, something you can easily eat with your hands. So these brownie bites hit on all cylinders. Plus there’s peanut butter. Win!
I used my favorite, go-to brownie recipe for these brownie bites. It’s easy as can be and it all happens in one bowl. Love that! And the flavor is intensely, darkly, deeply chocolate-y with a moist and fudge-y texture like whoa. The batter comes together in all of 5 minutes, and then they bake for 14. When they are hot out of the oven, press a REESE’S Miniature down in.
Then top ’em with an easy, peanut butter-y no-bake cheesecake. Once again, one bowl. Who wants to wash a million dishes? Not this chick. I got your back yo. 😉 Garnish with chopped REESE’S Pieces, and a REESE’S Mini. Adorable! And the colors just scream basketball!
This is a sponsored post, written by me, on behalf of Collective Bias, REESE’s, and WalMart. All opinions expressed herein are straight from my heart.
This post contains affiliate sales links.
It's Peanut Butter overload! Moist and Fudgy Homemade Brownie Bites, with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup tucked inside, topped with Rich Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Reese's Pieces! Score big with this Chocolate-y treat!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly mist a mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the sugar, cocoa, butter, and salt in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat at 30-second intervals until the butter is completely melted. Stir together.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fill the prepared pan with batter, and bake for 12-15 minutes. While the brownie bites are still hot, press one REESE'S Miniature down into the center of each one. Cool completely and top with Peanut Butter Cheesecake Topping, chopped REESE'S Pieces, and REESE'S Minis.
- Place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt in a mixing bowl and whip on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the cold cream, while continuing to whip. When all the cream has been added, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula, then whip on medium high speed until fluffy and stiff.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large, open star tip. Pipe the cheesecake onto the brownie bites, and garnish with REESE'S Pieces and REESE'S Minis.