Snickers Blondie Tart
Treat yourself to this gooey Snickers inspired Tart! A Peanut Butter Blondie base is topped with crunchy Peanuts, Salted Caramel, and Milk Chocolate Ganache. It’ll make you swoon!
Good morning! It’s a brand new week, are you excited?
I know I am! This week is going to be quite an adventure. I have a lot going on!
It all starts with this amazing tart that I’m so psyched to share with you. This thing is seriously. Like, omg. So. Decadent. But I’ll get to that in a minute. First I want to tell you about what else I have going on this week!
Ok so it’s my brother-in-law’s wedding on Saturday. So much planning and love has gone into this, I just can’t wait to see it all come to fruition. I’m so happy for them! They are so good for one another and I just can’t wait to see them start this next chapter of their lives together. It’s going to be a fun and family filled weekend, starting on Friday night with the rehearsal dinner and moving right on into Sunday with the farewell brunch. My boys and I are spending the whole weekend in town at a hotel so it’s going to be a 24/7 party!!!
Before all that gets underway, I’ll be jetting to Chicago to tour the Aldi test kitchens. I’m so excited for this fun event because a) two of my very best friends will also be there (Alice and Jocelyn), and b) there are going to be lots of other bloggers there who I’ve never met before, so I’ll be making new friends too 🙂 Not to mention learning lots more about what is quickly becoming my favorite place to shop for food.
So with all of this coming up I’m sure you can imagine I spent lots of time in the kitchen over the weekend, preparing fabulous desserts to share with you guys over the next week and a half. Once again, I found myself low on some of my most-used pantry staples, so of course I scooted right over to Aldi where I can score my chocolate, sugar, flour, etc. at a super-low price.
Watching my kiddos dive into their Halloween stashes got me dreaming about peanuts, caramel, and chocolate, so I decided to whip up this Snickers-inspired tart.
Um, ya. May have been the best decision I’ve ever made.
Basically, you start by mixing up a little peanut butter blondie action, and then you spread it into the bottom and up the sides of a tart pan. Bake it off, top with crunchy peanuts, salted caramel, and milk chocolate ganache.
Pretty simple concept, right? But guys, get ready to be knocked flat. This tart is so much better than I could have ever imagined!
Like an angel from heaven….
I know, I’m weird. I just couldn’t get over that pool of ganache!
Snickers Blondie Tart
Treat yourself to this gooey Snickers inspired Tart! A Peanut Butter Blondie base is topped with crunchy Peanuts, Salted Caramel, and Milk Chocolate Ganache. It'll make you swoon!
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used Jif)
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 4 ounces salted caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add the egg, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a rectangular tart pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden around the edges and set in the middle. Cool completely. (If the blondie base puffs up in the middle, just press it back down gently while still warm.)
- Scatter the peanuts in an even layer at the bottom of the tart.
- Top with salted caramel.
- Heat the cream until small bubbles appear around the edges.
- Pour over the chopped chocolate and stir to combine.
- Cool slightly and pour over the tart.
- Allow the ganache to set before slicing.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 343kcal Calories from fat 174|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 19g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Can you even, with the drippy caramel? I just about died.
You can use any kind of thick caramel sauce you happen to have on hand, but I highly recommend this version. It is by far the best I have ever tasted, so buttery and rich, and it comes together in about 10 minutes. Make a double or triple batch and save a few jars to give as gifts!
Let’s chat again on Thursday. I have another fabulous recipe for ya plus an awesome giveaway!
Thank you to Aldi Stores for sponsoring this post and making it possible for me to continue to bring quality content to my readers. All opinions expressed herein are straight from my heart.