Red Velvet Zebra Bundt Cake
This gorgeous red velvet zebra bundt cake is perfectly sized for two! Cozy up with your sweetie and share this moist buttermilk cake with a hint of cocoa this Valentine’s Day. And don’t forget the warm chocolate sauce!
If you are looking for an absolute stunner of a dessert to whip up for tomorrow’s holiday, I totally have you covered.
This red velvet zebra bundt cake is as delicious as it is beautiful. It’s moist and buttery tasting, yet light as air. It’s made in a small (3-cup) bundt pan, so it’s the perfect size for sharing with your sweetie. It’s got a buttermilk tang and a hint of cocoa, and the Greek yogurt glaze on top is perfection. The warm chocolate sauce is completely outrageous!
You’re sure to get rave reviews for this gorgeous red velvet zebra bundt!
Head over to KitchenAid’s blog, The Kitchenthusiast, to download the recipe and read my Top Tips for a Romantic Dinner at Home!
As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This gorgeous red velvet zebra bundt cake is perfectly sized for two! Cozy up with your sweetie and share this festive cake.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 3-cup (5-inch diameter) mini bundt pan with non-stick spray.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large glass measuring cup, combine the oil, buttermilk and egg white.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture into the dry ingredients, and mix on low speed until combined.
Place the food coloring, cocoa, vinegar, and vanilla in a smaller bowl, and stir in about half of the cake batter.
- Using a large serving spoon or ice cream scoop, place some of the red batter into the greased bundt pan. Layer some of the white batter on top, then repeat again with red. Continue alternating until the pan is full and there is no remaining batter.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a tester inserted in the cake comes out clean.
Cool completely and unmold onto a serving plate, then top with the glaze.
- Stir the yogurt and powdered sugar together until smooth. Pour the glaze over the top of the bundt cake.
Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl and heat the cream in a small pot until simmering.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Add the corn syrup and whisk until smooth.