Tiramisu Latte with Mascarpone Whipped Cream, and a Giveaway!
Curl up and get cozy with a good book and a hot drink. This Tiramisu Latte with Mascarpone Whipped Cream will warm you right down to your toes. You’ll love the coffee, rum, and rich Italian cream cheese flavors- just like your favorite Italian dessert!
This is a sponsored post, written by me, and created in partnership with Pure Via®. All opinions expressed herein are straight from my heart.
Did you manage to stay warm and dry over the weekend?
Here in PA, I think we really dodged a bullet. We had 4 straight days of cold, wet, and drear, and it was looking like it was going to get even worse after that, with Hurrican Joaquin. In the end, it didn’t really amount to much for us, although sadly the same can’t be said for some of our neighbors in NJ!
In a weird way, we ended up kinda being grateful for the bad weather. For so many weekends throughout spring and fall, we have been at the baseball fields with our boys. For the most part it’s relaxing and fun, but I think it’s starting to wear a bit thin for all of us. Nobody wanted to have to go this weekend, not the kids or the grownups. All we really wanted to do was snuggle up at home with our games/books, and sip on something warm and comforting.
This is a real treat. If you like the layered Italian dessert known as tiramisu, then you’ll love this drink! It’s got all the same flavors of coffee, rum, and creamy mascarpone, with a little dusting of cocoa on top. You can even dip a few homemade ladyfingers into it! It felt so good to wrap our palms around big mugs of this, while watching the wind blow and the rain lash at our windows!
You may remember a while back, I mentioned about my husband and his diabetes. For him, this is practically guilt-free. Because I made it with Pure Via®, an all-natural, non-GMO, zero-calorie sweetener that is derived from the stevia plant.
One packet of Pure Via® is equavalent (in sweetness) to two teaspoons of sugar, and it has no calories, no fat, no sodium, less than 1 gram of carbs, and less than 1 gram of sugar. So it’s perfect for diabetics, or anyone who’s just trying to watch their diet.
I really hope you’ll enjoy this drink as much as we did!
Get lots more info on Pure Via® when you visit their website, and keep up on Facebook and Twitter.
This post contains affiliate sales links.
Tiramisu Latte with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
- 1/4 cup (56.25 g) mascarpone cheese
- 1 packet Pure Via® sweetener
- 1/2 cup (119 ml) heavy cream,, cold
- 16 ounces (453.59 ml) hot milk
- 8 ounces (226.8 ml) brewed coffee or espresso
- 2 ounces (56.7 ml) dark rum, (optional)
- cocoa powder,, for garnish
- ladyfingers,, for garnish
- Place the mascarpone and Pure Via® in a small bowl and whip together until smooth.
- While continuing to whip, slowly pour the cold cream down the side of the bowl, in a thin stream.
- When all the cream has been incorporated, continue to whip on high speed until the mixture can hold stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Divide the hot milk and coffee equally between 2 large mugs. Add an ounce of rum (if using) to each.
- Top the drinks with the mascarpone whipped cream, and dust with cocoa powder. Garnish with ladyfingers.
Thanks for sharing! Does it keep long?
This looks so good! What a fun and special drink to make for friends in the colder months!
I’m such a fan of Pure Via! But honestly a Tiramisu Latte sounds like the best idea ever. You are so clever with your marscapone whipped cream too! Pretty sure I want an entire vat of that whipped cream. And thanks for the giveaway! xoxo
My pleasure, Meggan! Thanks so much for the sweet comment, and for entering! Hope your week is off to a great start, sweetie 🙂
Wow that looks too good! I would love a mug of this, especially with that marscapone whipped cream–yum! 😀
Thank you so much June! That mascarpone whip was everything 🙂