Summer Recipe Roundup, + Fall Breakfast Ideas!
A Roundup of Seasonal Summer Dessert Recipes, and Back to School Breakfast Recipes for Kids On the Go
So, last night I was browsing Pinterest, (you know, ahem, for research purposes ;)) and it was really evident that everyone’s looking ahead to Fall. Lots of cozy recipes for chili, pumpkin, soups, apple cinnamon, maple-brown butter-bourbon-salted-caramel-OMG-yum…! I was totally dying over here.
I’m as psyched as anybody to get into the Autumn swing! And now that I’ve baked up a recipe (or two) for pretty much all of my favorite seasonal summer fruits, I’m ready to jump in with both feet.
But first I just wanted to do a quick recap of all the yummy things that helped make this summer so special for me and my loved ones (click on the pic to view the recipe):
Whew! I think I can safely say we ate summer to it’s fullest.
I’m sure all the other food bloggers out there can feel me when I say, my life pretty much revolves around the kitchen. Every spare minute I get, I’m happy to spend cooking/baking/experimenting with food. And, not only do I enjoy developing my own recipes for this blog, but I also really love trying other bloggers’ recipes as well!
Right now, I have my sights set on fun foods that make great on-the-go breakfasts for my kiddos. Big boy starts first grade this year, and he’s hopping on the bus bright and early every day. Sometimes it’s hard to make time for a healthy breakfast, but I’ll be busily baking up all of these fabulous recipes, from some of my favorite blogs, to make sure he gets a great start every day:
1. Breakfast Pizza by Club Narwhal
2. Chocolate Zucchini Waffles by Honey & Figs
3. Honey Vanilla Parfaits by Mom on Timeout
4. Glazed Vanilla Donut Muffins by Crunchy Creamy Sweet
5. Homemade Nutri-Grain Bars by Half-Baked Harvest
6. Yoghurt Scones by Tea with Erika
7. Vanilla Cream Filled Muffins by Cookies & Cups
8. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats by Le Creme de la Crumb
9. Peach Monkey Buns by A Sweet Baker
10. Sausage, Egg, & Cheese English Muffin Panini by Buns in my Oven
11. Apricot Almond Mini Bundts with Sour Cream Glaze by Baking in Pyjamas
12. Blueberry Muffins by Swiss Miss in the Kitchen
I hope you enjoy browsing through all of these delicious posts! There’s still lots of great summer produce left in the stores/farmers markets, so bake it up while you still can! 🙂 🙂 🙂