S’mores Cupcake Jars
S’mores Cupcakes in a jar! These are so perfectly portable, and the chocolate, graham cracker, and toasted marshmallow flavors are what summer’s all about!
The s’mores saga continues! The thing is, I’m doing a segment on Fox this morning and it’s allllll about s’mores desserts. So- I had to get those recipes in, so there’s something for everybody to click to!
If you are one of those Fox Good Day viewers clicking over to download some of the recipes you saw this morning, WELCOME! I hope you like what you see here. I’ve got links to all the other s’mores recipes from this morning’s show (and more!), plus the recipe for these cupcake jars, right here. If you’d like to browse around a bit but aren’t sure where to begin, might I suggest you take a peek at the recipe index? There are tons of great treats in the Seasonal Spring/Summer category, or the Independence Day category might be useful right about now, as you plan your holiday menu. Or you could have a look at my about me video or page, just to see if we click 😉
S’mores cupcake jars! It’s a thing. It’s a perfect thing, in fact, to bring to a barbecue or potluck. Let me count the ways I love these s’mores cupcake jars:
- they’re super portable and easy to transport
- they’re perfectly delish at room temperature
- they can be made ahead, saving you all kinds of stress
- they’re soft and sweet with a little bit of crunch, and soooo comforting!
- S’MORES. That’s really all I ever needed to say, right?
If you’re looking for some more fun s’mores recipes (oh yes I did), check out these other fabulous ideas!
The only thing that could possibly be better than s’mores is s’mores with tart, juicy, summer berries. This S’mores Berry Tart is perfect for the fourth!
This S’mores Frappuccino Granita couldn’t be simpler to make! Everything you love about the Starbucks favorite in an easy, no-scraping-necessary granita. So refreshing!
Kids love these S’mores Ice Cream Bars! And so do grownups, for that matter. What’s not to love about crunchy graham crackers, chocolate ice cream, and toasted marshmallow?
This Nutella S’mores Tart will make you swoon! So sinfully ooey-gooey!
If you just can’t get enough s’mores and you’re looking for some basic recipes you can use to freestyle your own sweet creations, check out my homemade chocolate syrup, marshmallow sauce, and dark chocolate graham cracker recipes!
And now on to the cupcake jars…
S’mores Cupcake Jars
S'mores Cupcakes in a jar! These are so perfectly portable, and the chocolate, graham cracker, and toasted marshmallow flavors are what summer's all about!
- Place the egg whites and sugar in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Bring a small pot of water to a simmer. Set the mixing bowl over the simmering water, so that it is above but not touching the hot water. Cook the mixture over the simmering water, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until it no longer feels gritty when rubbed between the thumb and forefinger. Remove from the heat and whip the mixture on high speed until it holds stiff peaks. Stir in the vanilla bean paste, and set the meringue aside.
- Halve the cupcakes horizontally, placing the lower half in the bottom of an 8-ounce jelly jar. Drizzle with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup, and top with one crushed graham cracker square. Spoon on 2-3 tablespoons of the meringue, and repeat the layers again. Brulee the top layer of meringue with a kitchen torch, or under the broiler for a few minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 306kcal Calories from fat 29|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|